The I2s team has a combined 26 years of military experience as operators, trainers and leaders, with specific field experience, including language and cultural expertise, in the Middle East. This military experience is diverse in scope and nature, allowing for a high level of credibility and validity with our military customers.
In addition to a military background we have a combined 75 years of national and international law enforcement experience, covering virtually every area of law enforcement including:
- Multi-agency task force work
- Training & leadership development at all levels of an organization from line staff to executive level.
- International operational and training development in Bangladesh, Pakistan, Russia, Mexico, Thailand, and Tajikistan.
What makes us an exceptional training and consulting organization is our combination of being highly skilled and experienced in training development, delivery, and evaluation. More importantly, i2s has real world expertise in a variety of corporate, military, law enforcement, and corrections disciplines.
The team at I2s has a diverse and lengthy resume. Our customer list includes government agencies, organizations, private sector industry.
Here are a few examples of work our team has participated in:
– Department of Defense (DOD) (DARPA)
-United States Air Force
-United States Marine Corps
-Department of State
-Department of Justice
-Fortune 500 corporate security personnel
-Multiple United States Law Enforcement Agencies
USMC Combat Hunter Program: We have over 17 years of combined experience with the United States Marine Corps Combat Hunter Program. In addition to the Combat Hunter Program, we also have over 50 combined years of experience in tracking and profiling. Our work with the Combat Hunter includes:
- Direct experience in master lesson file development
- Combat Hunter course curriculum review board members
- Provided significant work on the Combat Hunter publication and development of two new Combat Hunter courses: Combat Hunter in Garrison and Hunting Inside the Wire (Green on Blue). These courses are an extension course of the Combat hunter Trainer Course and as a stand-alone course upon request.
- No one has more knowledge or experience with the Combat Hunter Program than the founding members of I2s.
Who We Have Worked With: